To register for the VIP Chayei Sarah weekend with the Hebron Fund, click here.
IF YOU ARE TRAVELING FROM OUTSIDE ISRAEL (and you are not an Israeli citizen) FOR SHABBAT CHAYEI SARAH PLEASE SEE READ THE FOLLOWING:
(If you are already in Israel you do not have to submit these documents etc, and can register as usual here)
We are very excited to offer the long awaited opportunity to visit Israel, especially for the exciting Shabbat Chayei Sarah experience.
In meeting with the current corona travel guidelines, we have retained a tour agency and formed an official travel group so you can fly into Israel.
In order to qualify for this group you (and anyone planning to fly with you) must meet the following criteria: (if you have any questions about this process please contact David Abraham at the Israel Maven tour agency: [email protected]. If you have questions about the VIP Chayei Sarah program please contact the Hebron Fund office at 718-677-6886 or [email protected])
- Participants must be fully vaccinated in the past 6 months (people who have recovered from corona but have not been vaccinated are not eligible)
- Participants must submit all information and documents to our tour agency by Monday October 11. After Monday Oct 11 we can’t edit any of the information or add additional people.
- Participant’s flights must land in Israel on Thursday October 28 and depart back for the US on Sunday night 31 October 2021 (technically Monday am) (Travel fees are not included in our prices. Participants do not have to fly in on the same flight, and we have negotiated a r/t group fare with El Al from JFK and Newark for those interested. Contact us for more details)
- All participants must take a PCR test within 72 hours of departure to Israel (arranged privately at your own expense. It’s recommended to book the test in advance)
- Upon arriving in Israel participants must take both a PCR and serological test at Ben Gurion airport (arranged privately and at your own expense. It’s recommended to book the test in advance)
- Participants must stay in isolation (in their hotel room- see hotel options below) until they receive their test results and are given permission to leave isolation by the Health Ministry. This can take anywhere from a few hours to 24 hours, and in some cases even longer. We expect to be released Friday am.
- All participants must take a PCR test within 72 hours of departure from Israel (arranged privately at your own expense. It’s recommended to book the test in advance)
- Participants must stay together (as part of the group) for the duration of the trip
- Participants must pay an additional processing fee per application through the tour agency*
Information and documentation:
The following information will be needed:
Last Name, Middle Name, First Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Date of Issue, Date of Expiry, Email address, Arrival Date, Arrival Time, Arrival Flight Number, Departure Date, Departure Time, Departure Flight Number.
The following documents will be needed:
Copy of Vaccine cards for each participant
Signed health declaration form for each participant (see forms and document upload link)
A copy of each participants picture page on their passport
Click here to fill out your information and upload your documents: Shabbat Chayei Sarah Hebron Form and Document Upload
Please note, in addition to submitting the information and documents to the tour agency, you must also register/pay for the program itself. Click here to register for the VIP Chayei Sarah program with the Hebron Fund.
- $350 service fee for handling entry visa (to be paid upon submission of documents. This fee comes out of the hotel total cost listed below)
- Guide and touring on Sunday, October 31st
- Hotel accommodations (the group is staying at the David Citadel) on October 28th and 30th with full Israeli breakfast as follows (to be paid upon approval of entry):
$880/person in double occupancy at the hotel
$1,270/person in single occupancy at the hotel
Prices exclude airport transfers (and program payment- see information on registration page)
*If for some reason you don’t get the approval, you will be refunded everything except for $70 per application.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PROCESS PLEASE CONTACT DAVID ABRAHAM AT THE ISRAEL MAVEN TOUR AGENCY: [email protected]
If you have questions about the VIP Chayei Sarah program please contact the Hebron Fund office at 718-677-6886 or [email protected]
Please note, in addition to submitting the information and documents to the tour agency, you must also register for the program itself. Click here to register for the VIP Chayei Sarah program with the Hebron Fund