1. When is Yom Hebron?
2. Who is buried in Hebron?
3. Who was the first person to enter Hebron in the Six Day War and raise the Israeli flag?
4. Who did Avraham Avinu purchase the Ma’arat Machpela from?
5. How much did he purchase it for?
6. Whose head is buried in Machpela?
7. What’s the name of the Shabbat we read about Avraham’s
8. How many families live in Hebron?
9. Jews were denied entrance to Ma’arat HaMachpela for 700 years. Until which step outside were they allowed to pray?
10. What does Ma’arat Ha’Machpela mean?
With terror incidents increasing across Israel the courageous families and brave soldiers of Hebron need YOU. By taking action to help Hebron and supporting the first responders and IDF soldiers who reinforce a Jewish presence here, YOU can defend Hebron and maintain our Biblical right to the Land of Israel.